SK Elektronik Fixed & Portable MCERTS approved FID analysers (for TOC monitoring)
The Thermo-FID is an MCERTS approved extractive gas analyser for the measurement of Total Organic Hydrocarbons (TOC) with a Flame Ionisation Detector (FID). Available in a number of different models, each version of the Thermo-FID employs the same detector unit, internal tubing and electronics. Distribution of sample and test gases is provided by using an innovative vacuum system which can be driven using plant compressed air or diaphragm pump.
The Thermo-FID MCERTS Certificate (Sira MC050062/03) confirms that it complies with the MCERTS Performance Standards for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems, Version 3.4 dated July 2012 EN15267-3:2007, & QAL 1 as defined in EN 14181: 2004. The certified ranges are:
- 0 to 15 mg/m3 TOC
- 0 to 30 mg/m3 TOC
- 0 to 2000 mg/m3 TOC
The Thermo-FID has a modular design using identical plug-in assemblies for easy service, and is available in the following models:
- Thermo-FID PT (Portable Thermo-FID)
- Thermo-FID FE (Thermo-FID - wall mounted, indoors or outside)*
- Thermo-FID ES (Thermo-FID model 19” Rack Mount)
- Thermo-FID TG (Thermo-FID model Desk Top)
- Thermo-FID MK (Thermo-FID - stack mounted for fast response)*
Each model is available with a number of optional extras including non-Methane hydrocarbons, internal datalogging, remote control, heated sample lines of user-selectable lengths and mountings for gas bottles.
Quantitech also supplies complete bespoke sampling and monitoring systems employing the best available technologies for monitoring gases and particulates.
- ATEX certified FID continuous VOC analysers (MCERTS)
- Thermo-FID ES 19” rack mountable continuous VOC analyser (MCERTS)
- Thermo-FID FE wall-mounted continuous VOC analyser (MCERTS)
- Thermo-FID MK direct mounted, fast response continuous VOC analyser (MCERTS)
- Thermo-FID Portable VOC gas analysers (MCERTS)